- How do I get started with Auraline Beauty?
- I have sampled products, how do I proceed with a private label order?
- Can I view pricing and breakdown by quantities?
- How much does Private Labeling cost?
- Can I schedule an appointment to come visit your offices?
- Can you provide labels for my logo instead of printing?
- Will the products/shades I select always be available to me?
- What is the minimum for private label orders?
- Can I return private labeled products?
- Can I order samples?
- What are the benefits of creating an account at auralinebeauty.com?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- I have a California Resale Certificate, can I submit to avoid paying sales tax?
- Can I add to an order I’ve already placed?
- Does the makeup come with boxes?
- Once I place a private label order, what is the lead time?
- I can’t remember my log-in/password, can I reset it?
- Do I have to have my products printed with you in order to purchase from you?
- What is a promo code?
- If I do not want to shop online, how else can I place my order?
- Once I’ve placed my order is there a charge for cancelling?
- What should I do if I receive an error message during checkout?
- Why is my order marked as Pending?
- What if I have questions about products?
- Are your products tested on animals?
- Why does the color of the sample I ordered looks different on your website?
- Do you have ingredient lists for all your products?
- Do you have Vegan products?
- Are your products Gluten-Free?
- Are your products Paraben-Free?
- What is the shelf life of the products?
- Are your products natural?
- Are your products ‘organic’?
- Do you test for Nickel in your products?
- Where are the products manufactured?
- Are Auraline Beauty products safe?
- Is Auraline Beauty a member of the Leaping Bunny Program?
- Do you have Product Liability Insurance?
General Private Labeling Questions
A: Auraline Beauty is a private label cosmetic manufacturer that allows you to create your own brand by adding your logo to our carefully curated products.
To get started, create an account by registering here. Once you have an account and are logged in, you can view pricing and get started with ordering samples.
We recommend all potential partners start with purchasing samples in order to test our products, formulas and shades that work with your brand. All samples are available for purchase on our website and there is no minimum order required.
An Auraline Beauty service representative will contact you within 1 business day to request your logo and walk you through the final few steps of processing your order.
Private Labeling Ordering Questions
Click here to register for an account.
Logo and Artwork Questions
A: Once orders have left the Auraline Beauty warehouse, the package is in the care of the postal handler. At this point, Auraline Beauty is not responsible for refunds or replacements. Customers are required to submit a claim directly with the courier and follow their guidelines. USPS, Fedex AND UPS recommend waiting 14 days before assuming a package is lost. After 14 days, please call the customer service team of the courier.
- USPS customer service: 1-800-275-8777
- Fedex customer service: 1-800-463-3339
- UPS customer service: 1-800-742-5877
If the order is re-shipped, freight charges will be applied. No further orders will be shipped until your account is clear.
A: Let us know within 48 hours of receiving your order of any damages, wrong items or items with manufacturing defects by emailing our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any approved returns must be received with a return authorization number (RA#). Please provide our customer service with the following information:
- Pictures if claiming defective products
- Your company Name
- Invoice number
About Our Products
A: Yes, we have a wide variety of Vegan options. If a product is Vegan you will see this called out in the detail section of that products page.
A: Yes, we have a wide variety of Gluten-Free products. If a product is gluten-free you will see this called out in the detail section of that products page.