Sign Up for Newsletter and receive 15% off your first web order
Get the latest in makeup trends, promotions, and exclusive email deals.
A natural lash that blends with your own lashes to fill in sparse areas and adds dimensions for everyday wear.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Average 8-10 uses per pair depending on care
• Lightweight, with a thin, flexible, microfiber lash band
• Black lash band blends into lash line for a natural look
• Korean silk, high-quality synthetic fibers that mimic mink
• Clear plastic lash tray and cover for easy lash storage
• Customizable length
Korean silk, high-quality synthetic fibers that mimic mink
Made in PRC
We recommend using eyelash adhesive for strip lashes.
Step 1. Lay lash on top of your natural lashes. If lash extends beyond your lash line, trim the outer edge with small scissors.
Step 2. Apply a small amount of lash adhesive along lash band.
Step 3. Place the lash as close to your natural lash line as possible and gently press into place.
To Remove: Resist the urge to rip the lashes off. Soak up a cotton swab with non oil based eye makeup remover, hold it to your lash line for a few moments, and allow the glue to release. Clean lash band by peeling off residual adhesive. Store lashes back on lash tray to maintain their shape and for future use.