- Orders placed on website for U.S. Continental customers (excluding HI / PR / AK), will ship via ground service.
- Orders between $50 and $150 will be charged a flat fee of $10.00
- Orders of $150+ will be charged a flat rate of $3.00
Flat rate is only offered on web orders, all other orders (by phone and/or email) will receive shipping quotes based on weight and dimensions of your order.
Once orders have left the Auraline Beauty warehouse, the package is in the care of the postal handler. At this point, Auraline Beauty no longer makes any adjustments regarding to the package.
- USPS, Fedex AND UPS recommend waiting 14 days before assuming a package is lost.
- After 14 days please contact their customer service to find any additional information
- USPS customer service: 1-800-275-8777
- Fedex customer service: 1-800-463-3339
- UPS customer service: 1-800-742-5877
The map and table below are provided to help give an idea of an estimated delivery time for FedEx Ground shipments:
FedEx Ground shipments are NOT guaranteed. All FedEx Ground Shipments are estimated delivery times. For any guaranteed deliveries, please call a customer service representative or e-mail email@example.com for shipping options and rates. We do NOT deliver to PO Boxes.
Auraline Beauty is shipping international orders through email ONLY. Once you have created an account, add the items to your cart that you would like to purchase ($50 minimum order). Once ready to check out, please email our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org. They will be able to provide you with a shipping quote and process your order.
- The customer is responsible for tracking of shipment. Tracking numbers will be provided by request and can be found on your account dashboard. Lost, missing or stolen orders WILL NOT be refunded or replaced (customer is required to submit a claim directly with courier and follow their guidelines).
- Orders shipped internationally may be subject to duties and customs fee upon receipt. Auraline Beauty is not responsible for these additional fees as they are the responsibility of the recipient. We recommend to contact your customs office to determine what these additional costs may be.